Include these food items in your diet to boost your intelligence and memory-
1. Wholegrains- Wholegrains slowly release glucose in the bloodstream which keeps you mentally alert and increases your concentration.
2. Blueberries- They improve memory and delay short term memory loss.
3. Tomatoes- Tomatoes contain lycopene which protects your brain cells from getting damaged.
4. Pumpkin seeds- Full of zinc, pumpkin seeds enhance memory and thinking capacity.
5. Broccoli- Packed with vitamin K, broccoli enhances cognitive function and improves brain power.
6. Nuts- A great source of vitamin E, nuts prevent cognitive decline in the elderly.
Do remember to share this useful information with your friends and family.