Thursday, 19 December 2013

Bottled water in your car is very dangerous!

People should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car. The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the bottle which releases dioxin into the water.
Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue. So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.
Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle instead of plastic!

This information is also being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center … No plastic containers in microwaves. No plastic water bottles in freezers. No plastic wrap in microwaves.

Dioxin chemical causes cancer, especially breast cancer. Dioxins are highly poisonous to cells in our bodies. Don’t freeze plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Recently the Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital , was on a TV program to explain this health hazard.

We should not be heating food in the microwave using plastic containers…..
This especially applies to foods that contain fat.

The combination of fat, high heat and plastic releases dioxin
into the food.

Instead use glass, such as Pyrex or ceramic containers
for heating food… You get the same result, but without the dioxin.. So, such things as TV dinners, instant soups, etc., should be removed from their containers and heated in something else.

Paper isn't bad but you don’t know what is in the paper. It’s safer to use tempered glass, such as Pyrex, etc.

A while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the styrene foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons….

Plastic wrap, such as Cling film, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food with a paper towel instead.

7 comments:

mrskiller2000 said...

Did you do any testing to back up your claims like in th earticle below?
http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/product-reviews/consumer-protection/plastic-safety-heat-food-6

mrskiller2000 said...

Here is another study. Maybe do some testing before publishing articles to scare readers.
http://www.health.harvard.edu/fhg/updates/update0706a.shtml

Anonymous said...

http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/plasticbottles.asp

Unknown said...

confused.com

Unknown said...

confused.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks For This Very Useful Article :)

Have a look at my Blog

SENATOR BUKA MORRIS said...


A world is enough for a wise. I'm SEN.BUKA MORRIS from DENMARK.I was a Herpes patient for 7years ,i suffered a great lost in applying medical treatment to get cure from the virus. It was too scaring having does sleepless nights with Herpes. I went through many hospitals seeking for the solution to my cure all my efforts where rendered useless. I was so frustrated, and lost my lovely wife along the line due to the bad effects of her virus. I became so ashamed of myself. I decided to check on the internet if there could be any possible remedy to this dangerous virus . Then,I came across lots of comments about Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, who's patience have recommended him of his Good work,testifying how his medicine saved their lives, and there have been living happily negative of their virus. I thought and believe I could be cure as well. Then,I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise after contacting him.,I was very happy in our first chat and I believe in everything he said. He really proved to me after going through lots of pics and videos with his patients. I then ordered for his medicine , he prepared and sent it through the DHL service.It was like a joke,but now a dream come through that I'm Herpes free, I have recently been confirmed HSV negative. All thanks to God for showing me the way to Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME the great and powerful herbalist. Reach this herbalist on his email [dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com] or +2347030936239.